Life of Riley operates on a service fee plus the cost of groceries. This gives you more control over the total cost since the cost of groceries is determined by which menu selections you choose.
The service fee includes:
- Initial Complimentary Client Consultation to determine your needs, likes and dislikes, and to discuss how the service works.
- Menu Planning – you will choose entrees from our extensive menus ahead of time, and they will be paired with an appropriate side dish, chosen by the chef and based on your preferences. Each week’s menu will be printed for you and brought along to leave with the prepared food.
- Grocery Shopping at the beginning of each cooking date to choose the freshest ingredients available for your meals.
- Food Preparation in your kitchen, as well as packaging, labeling, and storing in either the refrigerator or freezer.
- Printed Heating Instructions for each specific entrée and side dish.
- Kitchen Cleanup – leaving your kitchen beautifully clean and filled with the delicious scents of a day of cooking.
Traditional Service Packages
Each entrée comes with one appropriate side, except for entrees that are labeled as complete meals on the menus. Groceries are additional to this fee.
4 Entrees/6 servings (24 servings) - $350
4 Entrees/4 servings (16 servings) - $320
4 Entrees/2 servings (8 servings) - $290
3 Entrees/8 servings (24 servings) - $340
3 Entrees/6 servings (18 servings) - $300
3 Entrees/4 servings (12 servings) - $270
3 Entrees/2 servings (6 servings) - $250
Entrée-only packages come with no side dishes. Some meals on the seasonal menus that are listed as a “complete meal” may come without the starch portion of these meals for this service. Groceries are additional to this fee.
5 Entrees/6 servings (30 servings) - $350
5 Entrees/4 servings (20 servings) - $320
4 Entrees/8 servings (32 servings) - $350
4 Entrees/6 servings (24 servings) - $310
4 Entrees/4 servings (16 servings) - $280
3 Entrees/8 servings (24 servings) - $310
3 Entrees/6 servings (18 servings) - $270
3 Entrees/4 servings (12 servings) - $240
Dinner Parties and Catering
We cater special functions for parties of 50 people and under, including dinner parties, cocktail and wine parties, corporate meetings, baby and wedding showers, afternoon tea parties, etc... Please inquire for pricing, as it varies for each function.
Cooking Lessons and Classes
We offer private cooking lessons, cooking lesson dinner parties, demos, and lectures in your home or business, designed specifically with your needs and interests in mind. We can teach one person or a group of people any variety of cooking skills, from the most basic to the more specialized and advanced, in a variety of fun and delicious subjects. Prices start at $30 per student for private classes. Please inquire for specific pricing for your needs.